Monday, February 15, 2010

February has come and is now nearly gone. More clicking, baking, reading, designing and a role playing group interview just break up the norm. I love bighugelabs which I used to create this mosaic. Makes being lazy look really good.





Starting at the top left...which is the most recent, we have Pixel playing (with help from Tom) on my new tripod. (Thanks sweetie) New faucet, the bowl under the sink that had to be drained twice daily is now gone, yeah! Valentine present enjoyed early. Sorry, mom I couldn't resist. Pixel being cute as per usual. I'm getting old so I had a super big key made so I could differentiate between the two house keys. Missing Holden. Don't think that will ever go away. I'm never getting another dog as long as I live. Never! Card making...because it's relaxing. Lastly we have the rain, which is now gone because that picture is at least 9 days old.

No comments:

Post a Comment